Coronavirus (Covid-19) update – The Cross Keys
We’re committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of our guests and team.
We continuously monitor the development of Covid-19 and following all updates issued by Public Health England (PHE), NHS England and UK Hospitality. Click here for details of the UK Government public information campaign.
In order to stay Covid-19 secure, we comply with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19:
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace, where people cannot be 2 m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk in line with our risk assessments
- Our standards of cleanliness have been raised further and the team are committed to enhancing operations to keep guests safe and reassured
- We are currently providing a contactless breakfast plate
- We keep our team up to date on the current advice offered by Public Health
- We display the official NHR QR code poster so that visitors and customers can ‘check-in’ using this
We have put controls in place to ensure we are following the latest Government guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of our guests and The Cross Keys team